Seaford Day Surgery
- 08 7282 8011
- 08 6477 3648
Seaford Day Surgery, has two purpose-built theatres with first and second stage recovery areas. Consulting and administrative spaces are available for clients to access Specialists in the Southern areas rather than travelling to the city.
Seaford Day Surgery is committed to providing the highest standards of care demonstrated by accreditation against the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS Standards).
Seaford Day Surgery has a comprehensive infection prevention and control program in place. Our facility and staff are regularly audited for compliance with National infection prevention and control guidelines, Australian Standards for reprocessing of reusable instruments and the Australian Commission on Quality & Safety in Healthcare (AQSQHS) National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards.
We respect your privacy and support the Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights. Your information will remain confidential unless the law provides for disclosure or the patient directs otherwise. There may be times when information will need to be shared between health providers.
- Dr Alex Karatassas (General Surgeon)
- Dr Alexander Craig (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr Samuel Hall (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr David Handley (Ophthalmologist)
- Dr David Schoemaker (General Surgeon)
- Dr Samuel Edwards (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr Timothy Greenwell (Ophthalmologist)
- Dr Dayan De Fontgalland (General Surgeon)
- Dr John Landers (Ophthalmologist)
- Dr Josephine Potter (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon)