Dr Patrick Wu (Gynaecologist)
- 08 9370 9790
Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Dr Wu is a UWA graduate who trained locally in obstetrics and gynaecology. He has a special interest in general obstetrics as well as vaginal surgery, including endometrial ablation, vaginal hysterectomy, vaginal prolapse repair and surgery for urinary incontinence.
He currently works as a consultant at both SJOG Mount Lawley and King Edward Memorial Hospital. He chaired the RMO society at KEMH in 2004 and still contributes actively to the teaching for medical students and junior medical staff.
Dr Wu has performed in many concerts as a soloist pianist, a dexterity he also applies in his work.
This is your team at POGS, gynaecologist and obstetrician specialists Perth
- Hospital Affiliations
- St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital
- St John of God Subiaco Hospital
- King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women
- Affiliated Clinics
- Perth Obstetric and Gynaecology Specialists
- Affiliated Organisations
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)