Mandarin (Listeni/ˈmændᵊrɪn/; simplified Chinese: 官话; traditional Chinese: 官話; pinyin: Guānhuà; literally: "speech of officials") is a group of related varieties of Chinese spoken across most of northern and southwestern China. The group includes the Beijing dialect, the basis of Standard Chinese, which is also referred to as "Mandarin".
Mandarin Speaking Doctors, GPs and Specialists.
Top 20 suburbs where this language is spoken at home
- Dr Han Chew (GP)
- Dr Daniel Chen (Endocrinologist)
- Dr Chin Yee Goh (Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Specialist)
- Dr Chee Choy (Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Specialist)
- Dr Charley Zheng (Obstetrics and Gynaecologist)
- Dr Christine Chen (Ophthalmologist)
- Dr Roland Jiang (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon)
- Dr Brenton Tay (Geriatrician)
- Dr Basil Lau (GP)
- Dr Amy Hsin Hsieh (Medical Oncologist)