Mulgrave Private Hospital
- Has Emergency
- Number of Beds
- 03 9790 9333
- 03 9790 0639
Mulgrave Private Hospital is an acute medical and surgical hospital conveniently located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. First opened in 1984, it has been owned and operated by Healthe Care since June 2007.
Mulgrave Hospital is closely aligned with South Eastern Private Hospital located in Noble Park.
With a 24 hour Emergency Department, state of the art cardiac services and a wide range of on-site medical, surgical and allied health services, Mulgrave Private Hospital has nearly 30 years experience providing healthcare to our community.
We are proud to provide quality healthcare in your time of need. We care for patients from our local community, the veteran community and patients travelling from the country and overseas to have their treatment at this site.
Our vision is to be the major private hospital group servicing the needs of South Eastern Victoria.
- Hospital Services
- Cardio-thoracic surgery
- Coronary care unit
- Cosmetic surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Elective surgery
- Eye surgery
- General surgery
- Gynaecological surgery
- Intensive care unit
- Oncology unit
- Orthopaedic (bone) surgery
- Other elective surgery
- Outpatient services
- Plastic surgery
- Urological surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Mr Michael Issac (General Surgeon)
- Dr Roya Shahidi (Haematologist)
- Dr Rafi Huq (Cardiologist)
- Dr Aravinthan Saravanamuttu (General Surgeon)
- Dr Joy Wong (Vascular Surgeon)
- Dr Piyush Srivastava (Cardiologist)
- Dr Amir Safe (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr Puneet Mahindra (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr Brindhesha Rasaratnam (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr Anil Asthana (Gastroenterologist)