Mr Saurabh Bhojwani (Physiotherapist)
- Mr Saurabh (Sam) Bhojwani
- Master of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy University of Queensland Australia 2017
- Director/Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- Languages Spoken
- Medical Specialties
- Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Sam is an APA Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, based in Brisbane. Sam is also the director of integratePHYSIO an outpatient private practice with focus on musculoskeletal and sports injury management and Physio on wheels, a mobile physiotherapy service for the members of our wider community.
Sam’s specialises in management of shoulder and knee injuries. Sam have previously held head physio positions in elite marathons, and worked with junior cricketers and soccer athletes, and is confident in the treatment and management of all sporting populations.
Sam also like to keep up to date with the latest in musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy, sports medicine and sport science research, and aim to provide the latest evidence based treatment and management approach to all my clients.
For appointments and further information, see www.integratephysio.com.au or www.physioonwheels.net.au
- Affiliated Clinics
- Affiliated Universities
- University of Queensland
- Populations Treated
- Sports Injury and Rehabilitation
- Adults 18-65
- Adolescent, Child, Elderly, Indigenous, Athlete
- Rehabilitation, Sports and musculoskeletal injury management.