Greek or Hellenic (Modern Greek: ελληνικά [eliniˈka], elliniká, "Greek", ελληνική γλώσσα [eliniˈci ˈɣlosa], ellinikí glóssa, "Greek language") is an independent branch of the Indo-European family of languages, native to the southern Balkans, the Aegean Islands, western Asia Minor, parts of northern and Eastern Anatolia and the South Caucasus, southern Italy, Albania and Cyprus. In its modern form, the Greek language is the official language in two countries, Greece and Cyprus, a recognised minority language in seven other countries, and is one of the 24 official languages of the European Union. The language is spoken by at least 13 million people today in Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Albania, some parts of the Balkans, and the Greek diaspora.
Greek Speaking Doctors, GPs and Specialists.
Top 20 suburbs where this language is spoken at home
- Dr Vicky Manikas (Psychologist)
- Dr Peter Hadjipetrou (Cardiologist)
- Dr Christos Kondogiannis (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
- Prof Nick Pavlakis (Medical Oncologist)
- Dr George Finikiotis (Gynaecologist)
- Dr John Malios (GP)
- Dr Costa Vakalopoulos (GP)
- Dr Steve Illiadis (GP)
- Dr Andrew Hadjitofi (GP)
- Dr Phillip Antippa (Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon)