Dr Victoria Atkinson (Medical Oncologist)
Dr. Atkinson’s interests are in the field of Melanoma Oncology, and she has extensive experience in the newer targeted agent and immunotherapies. Dr. Atkinson participates as a Principal Investigator for trials in the adjuvant and metastatic setting at the Princess Alexandra Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital (in collaboration with Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation).
Dr. Atkinson is passionate about trying to improve outcome for all patients with advanced melanoma.
Dr. Atkinson’s other tumour interest is in the field of gastro-intestinal malignancies.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Cyril Gilbert Cancer Centre
- Affiliated Organisations
- Australian Health Practitioner Agency (AHPRA)
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- Medical Conditions
- Gastrointestinal cancer