Dr Scott Burges (Paediatric Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Specialist)
- Dr Scott William Burges
- MBBS University of Queensland 1996
- Paediatric Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Medical Specialties
- Paediatric Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
- (07) 3161 0377
Dr Scott Burgess is a Paediatric Sleep Physican who is keen to assist with the management of medical and behavioural sleep problems in children of all ages (birth to 16 years). This may include snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea, difficulties falling or staying asleep, restless sleep, parasomnias, narcolepsy and investigation of tiredness.
Private sleep studies may be performed at the Wesley Hospital in children aged two years and older following a consultation with Dr Burgess.
Dr Burgess graduated from the University of Queensland in 1996 and was jointly awarded the Magdalene Brodie Prize in Paediatrics. He also has research qualifications including a PhD from the University of Western Australia which involved investigating and developing new strategies to manage children with poorly controlled asthma.
For additional information please refer: Queensland Children's Lung and Sleep Specialists
- Hospital Affiliations
- Greenslopes Private Hospital
- The Wesley Hospital
- Lady Cilento Children's Hospital
- Mater Children's Private Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Queensland Children's Lung and Sleep Specialists
- Queensland Sleep Disorders Unit - Stanley St
- Affiliated Organisations
- Genesis SleepCare
- Populations Treated