Dr Ralph Stanford (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
- Dr Ralph Stanford
- MBBS University of Tasmania 1988
- Surgical fellowship in Orthopaedics Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 2000
- Advanced spinal fellowship University Hospitals of Cleveland 2001
- PhD University of New South Wales 2002
- Fellow Australian Orthopaedic Association 2003
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Medical Specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- 02 9650 4893
- 02 9650 4179
Dr. Ralph Stanford specialises in adult spine surgery. His areas of clinical interest are disorders of the adult spine including degenerative disease, tumours, trauma, infection, inflammatory conditions and acquired deformity.
He trained in Australia and obtained Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2000. He travelled to the USA for post-fellowship training in spinal surgery and surgical management of spinal cord injury.
He is an expert in providing advice on all aspects of spinal problems and experienced in surgical approaches to all regions of the spine (neck and back).
Dr. Stanford has appointments at Prince of Wales Hospital and Prince of Wales Private Hospital. He is closely involved in the management of spinal cord injury at Prince of Wales Hospital and sits on committees responsible for spinal cord injury at hospital, area health and state-wide levels.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital
- Prince of Wales Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Sydney Orthopaedic Specialists
- Affiliated Organisations
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Spine Society of Australia
- The International Spinal Cord Society
- Registered Practitioner, Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency
- Neuroscience Research Australia
- Spinal Cord Injury Network
- Affiliated Universities
- University of New South Wales