Dr Raelia Lew (Gynaecologist)
Dr Raelia Lew is a Gynaecologist and Fertility Specialist. She is a highly skilled laparoscopic surgeon, with a fertility focused approach to treatment of endometriosis. Raelia has expertise in IVF, egg freezing and fertility preservation. Other special interests include the holistic management of menopause and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Raelia graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree with honours from Monash University. She trained as a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician at Sydney’s prestigious Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. During her specialist training, Raelia achieved a Masters of Medicine in Reproductive Health Science and Human Genetics at The University of Sydney, and a PhD from the University of Sydney, completed in Cambridge, UK.
Raelia was selected to undertake the RANZCOG subspecialty Certificate in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (CREI), an elite Australasian post-graduate training qualification in IVF, Reproductive Endocrinology, Advanced Minimally-Invasive Gynaecology Surgery, Comprehensive Fertility Care, Andrology (Male Fertility and hormone management) and Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Raelia is actively involved in medical student and junior doctor teaching at both the University of Melbourne and the Royal Women’s Hospital, Melbourne.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Royal Women's Hospital - Parkville
- Epworth Freemasons - Clarendon Street
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade
- Affiliated Clinics
- IVF Clinic East Melbourne
- IVF Clinic Parkville (The Women's)
- Women's Health Melbourne
- Women's Health Melbourne - Caulfield North
- Women's Health Melbourne - Fitzroy
- Affiliated Organisations
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Australasian Menopause Society (AMS)
- Affiliated Universities
- University of Melbourne
- Medical Conditions
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Medical Interventions
- Women's Health