Dr Nicole Chin Swee Ong (Gynaecologist)
Dr Nicole Ong is a Melbourne Gynaecologist in private practice with consulting suites in Brighton and operating privileges at Linacre Private Hospital in Hampton, Victoria.
Her major interests are the management of abnormal uterine bleeding and pelvic pain. She uses modern laparoscopic techniques for the treatment of endometriosis, fibroids, adhesions and cysts; and hysteroscopic procedures including endometrial ablation and microwave endometrial ablation for management of dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
As a Gynaecologist in Melbourne Nicole also manages general gynaecological problems including vaginal and vulval irritations, cysts, lumps and bumps; polycystic ovarian syndrome, premenstrual tension, menopausal problems and any abnormal bleeding and pain.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Linacre Private Hospital
- Peninsula Private Hospital Victoria
- Affiliated Organisations
- Australasian Menopause Society (AMS)
- Australian and New Zealand Vulvovaginal Society (ANZVS)
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Medical Conditions
- Pelvic pain
- Uterine fibroid
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Medical Interventions
- Endometrial Ablation
- Women's Health
- Reproductive Health