Dr Charles Baillieu (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon)
Mr Charles Baillieu is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon who accepts private referrals at St John of God Berwick Hospital.
Mr Baillieu accepts all plastic and reconstructive surgery referrals including:
- all skin cancer (in particular melanoma)
- all craniomaxillofacial surgery (e.g. orthognathic surgery of the jaws)
- general plastic and reconstructive surgery
- aesthetic surgery.
Mr Baillieu graduated from Melbourne University in 1996. He then obtained his fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery with the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in 2006 after training in Melbourne and Brisbane. He subsequently became a Craniomaxillofacial Surgeon with the Royal Australian College of Surgeons after additional sub-speciality training in Wellington, New Zealand and then Gothenburg, Sweden.
Currently Mr Baillieu is appointed to the following hospitals-The Alfred and Monash Health at Dandenong, Clayton, Casey and Moorabbin Hospitals. Charles is associated with the Victorian Plastic Melanoma Service at the Alfred Hospital. He is also an active member of head and neck surgery services at Monash Health and The Alfred Hospital.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Sir John Monash Private Hospital
- St John of God Berwick Hospital
- Mulgrave Private Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- South Eastern Plastic Surgeons
- Alfred Health - The Alfred