Dr Andrew Gilmore (General Surgeon)
Dr Andrew Gilmore is a Colorectal Surgeon at the Macquarie University Hospital and has been a Visiting Medical officer at the Orange Health Service and Dudley Private Hospital for 14 years.
He has extensive experience in the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant colorectal disease. His special interests in Colorectal surgery include complex redo laparoscopic techniques and Natural Orifice Specimen Extraction (NOSE) along with strategies to enable laparoscopic techniques in the obese.
He performs routine and complex therapeutic colonoscopy. He is committed to innovations in surgery that minimise morbidity and perioperative suffering.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Macquarie University Hospital
- Dudley-Orange Private Hospital
- Liverpool Hospital
- Orange Health Service
- Orange Day Surgery Centre
- Affiliated Clinics
- Macquarie GI
- Affiliated Organisations
- Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSSANZ)
- Affiliated Universities
- Macquarie University
- Medical Interventions
- laparoscopic Colectomy with Natural Orifice Specimen Extraction
- Laparoscopic Colectomy for Cancer
- Complex Pelvic surgery
- Colonoscopy Diagnostic and therapeutic
- Bariatric Surgery
- Redo Laparoscopic Surgery
- Postal Address