Dr Aleksandra Vujovic (Urologist)
Dr Aleksandra Vujovic graduated from the University of Western Australia and completed urological training in Western Australia. She completed a 12 month fellowship at St Mary's Hospital, Portsmouth, UK.
Dr Vujovic holds full membership of the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand.
Her special interests include: - Complex endourology - Uro-oncology - Complete stone management - Laparoscopic renal surgery - Voiding dysfunction (male and female) - Urodynamics - Neuro-urology
- Hospital Affiliations
- Kaleeya Hospital
- Mount Hospital
- Royal Perth Hospital Wellington Street Campus
- St John of God Subiaco Hospital
- Joondalup Health Campus (Private)
- Joondalup Health Campus (Public)
- St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital