Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital
- Alternate/Abbr. Names
- Parent Organisation
- Healthe Care Australia
- 02 4310 9100
- 02 4310 9111
Located in the fast growing area of Kanwal, opposite Wyong Public Hospital, the hospital occupies a prime location on the corner of the Pacific Highway and Craigie Avenue.
Utilising a multi-stage development, Stage One of the project will comprise three Operating Theatres and 20 inpatient beds. Stage Two, will see up to six Operating Theatres and 40 inpatient beds.
Part of Healthe Care Australia: Tuggerah Lakes Private is operated by Healthe Care Australia and part of the Luye Medical group.
Accredited by ACHS: All Healthe Care hospitals are fully accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS). Healthe Care is extremely proud of its commitment to improvement in all areas, our excellent relationships with Doctors, and our vision for the future.
- Dr Mary Ling (Breast & General Surgeon)
- Dr Peter Hamer (General Surgeon)
- Dr David Temperley (Anaesthetist)
- Dr Peter Stewart (General Surgeon)
- Dr Shashi Singh (ENT Surgeon)
- Dr Satbir Singh (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr Richard Simpson (General Surgeon)
- Dr David Parkin (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr James Pang (Gastroenterologist)
- Mr Rupert Ouyang (Urologist)