Sinhalese (/sɪnəˈliːz/), known natively as Sinhala (Sinhalese: සිංහල; singhala [ˈsiŋɦələ]), is the native language of the Sinhalese people, who make up the largest ethnic group in Sri Lanka, numbering about 16 million. Sinhalese is also spoken as a second language by other ethnic groups in Sri Lanka, totalling about four million.
Sinhala Speaking Doctors, GPs and Specialists.
- Dr Weranja Ranasinghe (Urologist & Uro-oncologic surgeon)
- Dr Madhu Chandratilleke (Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Specialist)
- Dr Champika Withanage (GP)
- Dr Thilini Hettiarachchi (GP)
- Dr Thalagala Premachandra (GP)
- Dr Samandika Hapuarachchi (GP)
- Dr Priyantha Attanayaka (GP)
- Dr Nilmini Thilakarathne (GP)
- Dr Gee Rathnayake (GP)
- Dr Buddhika Wijerathne (GP)