Northern Beaches Hospital
- 0427 088 526
14 operating theatres, two cardiac catheter labs and four procedural rooms . A 50-space emergency department with a medical centre (GPs) on site Critical care services, including intensive care 488 beds with room to expand in the future Ambulatory care (outpatient services) conveniently located close to the main entry Digital imaging and diagnostic facilities with the building enabled for future technologies Maternity, paediatrics, renal and cancer care specialties to name a few Medical and surgical services Mental health services 1,400 car spaces Convenient café, retail and customer services. Northern Beaches Hospital will be nine storeys high and includes a helipad for emergency transport.
New roads and transport infrastructure will be provided by the NSW Government and Northern Beaches Council is leading on the precinct plan for the area.
- Dr Meredith Tey (Anaesthetist)
- Dr Tiscia Stefanutto (Anaesthetist)
- Dr Stefanie Stangenberg (Nephrologist)
- Dr Ahmed Goolam (Urological Surgeon)
- Dr Lyndon Chan (ENT Surgeon)
- Dr Elizabeth Shaw (Cardiologist)
- Dr Shane O'Neill (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon)
- Dr Adam Mackie (Gynaecologist)
- Dr Shaun Quigley (Radiologist)
- Dr Michael Mina (Infectious Disease Specialist)