National Capital Private Hospital
- Parent Organisation
- Has Emergency
- Number of Beds
- 02 6222 6666
- 02 6222 6699
Whether it’s providing 24 hour medical and nursing care for you or a meal for your partner in your room, you can rest assured that we will attend to your every need.
Our team of highly skilled staff will work with you to provide everything you need during your stay and after your discharge, from choice of doctors and treatment to working with your family and support groups to develop an effective care pathway to recovery.
Our staff provide the highest standards of care for our patients, from the moment they enter our hospital, all patients receive the best possible care.
Patient requests are paramount and we will endeavour to comply with your needs.
At National Capital Private Hospital we also have access to an online interpreters service should the need arise.
National Capital Private Hospital is an accredited member of the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) who work with us in establishing standards and procedures, which underpin our primary goal to provide the best quality of service and care.
- Dr Krishnankutty Rajesh (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
- Dr Kashif Kalam (Cardiologist)
- Dr Maurice Mulcahy (Urologist)
- Dr Ben Jacobson (Cardiologist)
- Dr Jennifer Green (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
- Mr Jonathan Rice (General Surgeon)
- Dr Ross Farhadieh (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon)
- Dr Paul Miniter (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
- Dr Sayed Ali (Medical Oncologist)
- Dr Ahmad Farshid (Cardiologist)