Korean (한국어/조선말) is the official language of Republic of Korea and Democratic People's Republic of Korea, with different official forms used in each nation-state; it is also one of the two official languages in People's Republic of China's Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture. About 80 million people speak Korean worldwide.
Korean Speaking Doctors, GPs and Specialists.
Top 20 suburbs where this language is spoken at home
|Castle Hill (NSW)||474||463||937|
|Eight Mile Plains||435||451||886|
- Dr Minjae Lah (Radiation Oncologist)
- Dr Laurence Kim (Radiation Oncologist)
- Dr Charles Hur (GP)
- Dr Hyun Ahn (GP)
- Dr James Choi (Immunology and Allergy Specialist)
- Dr Eun-Ji Park (GP)
- Dr Mitchell Kim (General Surgeon)
- Dr H Kwon Kang (Ophthalmologist)
- Dr Yoon-Kyo An (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr Ho Shin (General Surgeon)