Emily Burton (Psychologist)
- Emily Burton
- Bachelor of Psychology 2013
- Australian Registered Psychologist & Principle Psychologist at Positive Wellbeing Psychology
- Medical Specialties
- 03 9939 2111
- 03 9015 6429
Positive Wellbeing Psychology thrives in helping young people and adults achieve life satisfaction, personal meaning and inner-peace. You may have noticed persistently low mood, feelings of worthlessness, feeling disconnected from loved ones or the feeling of “stuckness” leading to overall dissatisfaction in life. That light at the end of the tunnel may seem quiet dim right now. Looking to find some hope and relief from the restlessness and irritability resulting from an active or anxious mind? Look no further, we are here to listen and provide a safe and nurturing environment to explore strategies to help in this time of need.
At Positive Wellbeing Psychology, we have a niche reputation for working closely with other professionals to provide a wrap around support for all clients. Our Melbourne-based private practice provides online psychology delivered via phone and video consultation Australia wide for adolescents and adults. We are experienced in the delivery of evidence-based techniques for a range of mental health difficulties including depression, anxiety, stress, burn-out, eating disorders, poor body image, low self-esteem.
Our principal psychologist Emily Burton has a special interest working with early career psychologists to help improve their self-esteem, performance goals, interpersonal relationships and overall life satisfaction.
- Affiliated Clinics
- Positive Wellbeing Psychology
- Medical Interventions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Compassion Focused, Emotionally Focused, Existential, Interpersonal, Jungian, Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Populations Treated
- Adolescents and adults
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Burnout
- Anxiety-related disorders, including generalised anxiety, worry, panic, OCD, social anxiety, stress, PTSD, and phobias.
- Eating Disorder Management
- Low self-esteem & poor self-concept
- Interpersonal or relationship difficulties.
- Work stress
||https://www.instagram.com/positive wellbeing psychology/|