Dr Wayne Friedman (Gastroenterologist)
Wayne is a Gastroenterologist and Monash University 1991 graduate with honours. Dr Friedman specialises in Colonoscopy and polyp removal (polypectomy) aimed at the prevention, screening and treatment of colon (bowel) cancer and other diseases of the large intestine.
He also performs Gastroscopy procedures which focuses on diagnosing, preventing and treating digestive diseases including early stomach cancers, cancer of the oesophagus and pre-cancerous changes too.
Dr Friedman performs Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy procedures at 3 locations, shown below.
Wayne is a member of RACP, GESA, ASGE and regularly attends local and international conferences.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Epworth Eastern
- Knox Private Hospital
- Glen Iris Private Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Dandenong Gastroenterology
- Rowville Health
- Digestive Health Centre
- Blackburn Specialist Centre
- Digestive Health Centre - Balwyn
- Digestive Health Centre - Balwyn North
- Digestive Health Centre - Blackburn
- Digestive Health Centre - Box Hill
- Digestive Health Centre - Canterbury
- Digestive Health Centre - Rowville
- Digestive Health Centre - Wantirna
- Affiliated Organisations
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA)