Dr Susheel Sharma (Nephrologist)
Dr Sharma graduated from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India with distinction. His post-graduation training included an appointment in the UK, studying Internal Medicine, before relocating to Australia in 2006. Since then he has consulted in the General Medicine and Nephrology Departments at Western Health, and the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Dr Sharma moved to Ballarat in 2014 with his family and has enjoyed being part of the local culture and community. He has 2 young children, who love chasing ducks around the lake and keeping him amused, and away from cricket!
- Affiliated Clinics
- Goonawarra Medical Centre
- Ballarat & Grampians Private Practice
- Kidney West
- Chronic Kidney Disease detection, progression and complications
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Glomerulonephritis / Vasculitis
- Urinary abnormalities
- Renal Stone disease
- Dialysis (haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis)
- Renal transplant work up and follow up for donor & recipient
- Pre-operative assessments
- Complex General Medical issues