Dr Raghu Gill (Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Advanced Endoscopist)
- 1300 898 632
- 1300 898 691
Dr Gill is an Interventional Endoscopist with extensive clinical experience in the endoscopic diagnosis and management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. His clinical practice is enhanced by his interest in evidence based treatment of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, the bile duct, the pancreas and the liver. He has published widely and participated in research covering a wide spectrum of gastroenterology and liver related diseases and their outcomes.
Dr Gill undertook his physicians training at the Royal North Shore (RNS) Hospital and Gastroenterology fellowship at the Royal Prince Alfred (RPA) Hospital. He went on to complete an Advanced Fellowship in ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography), EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound) and Interventional Endoscopy at the premier Duke University Hospital in North Carolina (U.S.A) which is ranked among the best in the country; he was also a Faculty member at Duke University Hospital until his return to Sydney.
Dr Gill is a member of the Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA); and a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians (FRACP).
Special Interests / Areas of Research:
- Management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Iron deficiency anaemia, Reflux, and Coeliac disease.
- Endoscopic screening of: Barrett’s oesophagus, pancreatic cysts, pancreatic cancer screening, bowel cancer screening.
- Endoscopic diagnosis, staging and treatment for gastrointestinal cancer including: oesophageal cancer, gastric (stomach) cancer, bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma), pancreatic cancer and bowel cancer.
- Interventional endoscopy including advanced imaging, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), ERCP, radiofrequency ablation (RFA), endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR).
- Hospital Affiliations
- Blacktown Hospital
- Mount Druitt Hospital
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Lakeview Private Hospital
- Strathfield Private Hospital
- Pennant Hills Day Surgery - Nexus Hospitals
- Healthwoods Endopscopy Centre
- Affiliated Clinics
- Western Sydney Gastro
- Macquarie Towns Specialist Centre
- Burwood Specialists
- Affiliated Organisations
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA)
- Medical Interventions
- Colonoscopy, Diagnostic and Therapeutic
- Gastroscopy, Diagnostic and Therapeutic
- Populations Treated
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Endoscopies (gastroscopy, colonoscopy, GESA certified)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- rritable Bowel Syndrome
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Coeliac Disease
- Postal Address