Dr Peter Leighton (GP)
- Dr Peter William Leighton
- MBBS University of Queensland 2000
- FRACGP 2006
- Prof Cert Dermsocopy University of Queensland QLD 2006
- Prof Cert Skin Cancer Management University of Queensland QLD 2006
- General Practitioner (GP)
- Special interest in skin cancer
- Languages Spoken
- Medical Specialties
- General Practice
We in Queensland have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world. I am concerned about this as much as you. I have been interested in skin cancer since needing to have several moles removed as a teenager. The first melanoma I found was on my father when I was a medical student. If skin cancer is found early there is a very high rate of cure.
I have been working solely in skin for more than the last decade. I have worked at trained in rural areas, the Redlands and Sunnybank.
I am experienced in surgical and nonsurgical treatment on skin cancers and precancerous lesions.
- Affiliated Clinics
- Redlands Mole Screening and Skin Cancer Centre
- Medical Conditions
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Skin Cancer & Reconstructions
- Non-Surgical treatment for Skin Cancers
- Removal of moles, skin cancers, etc