Dr Patricia MacFarlane (ENT Surgeon)
- 08 8185 1661
Dr Trish MacFarlane is a Specialist Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon with a private practice at Flinders Private Hospital and public hospital appointment at Flinders Medical Centre. She also does outreach specialist ENT visits to Ceduna.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (ENT) in 2014.
- Graduated from the University of Adelaide Medical School in 2003.
- Dr MacFarlane has a broad interest in general Adult and Paediatric ENT conditions, with a special interest in Otology (ear infections, hearing loss, tinnitus, perforated eardrums, and exostoses), and Aboriginal Ear Health.
- Research interests include chronic ear disease, the role of the microbiome and improving Aboriginal ear health
- She consults privately at Flinders Private Hospital and Ceduna Health Service.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Flinders Private Hospital
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Ceduna Hospital
- Coober Pedy Hospital & Health Services
- Kapunda Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Adelaide ENT Surgery
- Adelaide & Hills ENT
- Adelaide & Hills ENT - Stirling
- Affiliated Organisations
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (ASOHNS)
- Affiliated Universities
- Flinders University