Dr Matthew Gardiner (Rehabilitation Medicine Specialist)
- Dr Matthew David Gardiner
- MBBS (Hons 1.) University of New South Wales Kensington 1992
- FRACGP Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners. 1997
- FAFRM Royal Australasian College of Physicians. 2000
- Consultant Physician - Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Languages Spoken
- Medical Specialties
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Dr Matthew D. Gardiner. MB;BS Hons. 1 (UNSW); FRACGP; FAFRM (RACP) Consultant Physician – Rehabilitation Medicine. Conjoint Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW.
Calvary Hospital, 91 - 111 Rocky Point Road, Kogarah, N.S.W. 2217 P: 9553 3000 F: 9553 3523 W: www.calvary-sydney.org.au
1. Orthopaedic Rehabilitation. 2. Geriatric Rehabilitation. 3. Developmental Disability. 4. Orthotic Management. 5. Motor Neuron Disease. 6. Post-operative & General Rehabilitation.
- Hospital Affiliations
- St Luke's Private Hospital
- Calvary Hospital Kogarah.
- Affiliated Clinics
- Developmental Disability Clinics - St George Hospital
- Affiliated Universities
- University of New South Wales
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Developmental Disability
- Orthotic Management.
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Post-operative & General Rehabilitation
- “Isolated Unilateral Hand Weakness Due to Cortical Cerebral Ischaemia.” https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1UwUl6tnZvO4t4
- “Oxycodone / naloxone: An Unusual Adverse Drug Reaction.” http://www.racgp.org.au/afp/2017/januaryfebruary/oxycodonenaloxone-an-unusual-adverse-drug-reaction/
- “Inter-observer Reliability of Clinical Outcome Measures in a Lower Limb Amputee Population.” Disability and Rehabilitation. March, 2002. Volume 24; Number 4, 219 – 225.
- Management of Nursing Home Residents Following Acute Hospitalization: Efficacy of the “Regular Early Assessment Post-Discharge (REAP)” Intervention https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1Wbnv_YiQuP2s5
- “Multidisciplinary Management of Motor Neuron Disease.” Australian Journal of General Practice. Volume 47, Number 9, September, 2018: pp 593 – 597.
- A Guide to the Management of Paediatric Pes Planus https://www1.racgp.org.au/ajgp/2020/may/paediatric-pes-planus
- Cancer Rehabilitation and Palliative Care – Exploring the Synergies. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2020.07.030
- Bilateral Symmetrical Dystonia Secondary to Aripiprazole. DOI: 10.1177/00048674211040014
- Gait Assessment in General Practice doi: 10.31128/AJGP-12-20-5777
- Motor neuron disease - The last 12 months doi: 10.31128/AJGP-07-21-6097
- The neuropalliative multidisciplinary team—Members and their roles. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-85029-2.00010-5