Dr Luigi D'Orsogna (Paediatric Cardiologist)
Luigi D’Orsogna is a graduate of The University of Western Australia. He trained in paediatrics at the Children’s Hospital in Vancouver, Canada and Princess Margaret Hospital for Children (PMH) in Western Australia.
Thereafter, he completed a fellowship in Paediatric Cardiology at the Children’s Hospital in Boston and the Harvard Medical School where he developed a special interest in fetal cardiology and interventional cardiac catheterisation procedures for congenital heart disease.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Princess Margaret Hospital for Children
- King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women
- St John of God Subiaco Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Western Cardiology - Subiaco
- Western Cardiology - Midland
- Western Cardiology - Applecross