Dr Logan Kanagaratnam (Cardiologist)
Dr Kanagaratnam graduated from the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1990. He trained in Cardiology at Royal North Shore Hospital and subsequently did electrophysiology and pacing fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Foundation at Cleveland Ohio, USA.
His main interests include the Management of arrhythmias; Electrophysiology studies and radiofrequency ablation. Cardiac pacing- implantation and management of pacemaker, defibrillators including cardiac re-synchronisation devices.
- Hospital Affiliations
- North Shore Private Hospital
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Ryde Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Northern Cardiology
- North Shore Cardiac Centre
- Management of Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Pacing Implantation and Management