Dr Kumaradevan Mahadevan (Nephrologist)
- 07 5455 9214
- 07 5455 9486
Doctor Kumar Mahadevan completed his medical degree and basic physician training in Adelaide. He undertook his first year of training in Renal Medicine in Geelong, Victoria before completing his final two years in Adelaide.
On completion of his training in 2006 he moved to the Sunshine Coast to take up a position as a Staff Nephrologist and General Physician at Nambour General Hospital.
Dr Mahadevan is currently the Director of Physician Training at Nambour General Hospital and is responsible for teaching both medical officers and medical students. He is also a Senior Lecturer with the University of Queensland and Medical Supervisor for students.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
- Nambour Hospital
- Caloundra Private Hospital
- Noosa Hospital
- Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Sunshine Coast Renal Clinic
- Affiliated Organisations
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- Medical Conditions
- Acute kidney injury
- Diagnosis and management of hypertension
- Renal anaemia
- Acute and chronic kidney injury
- Education and supervision of patients on renal replacement therapy