Dr Jun Shen (Medical Oncologist)
Dr Jun Shen is an experienced medical oncologist with interests in all tumour types, especially lung, gastrointestinal, urological cancers and lymphoma.
He completed physician and medical oncology training at Monash Medical Centre, Austin Hospital and Alfred Hospital. Dr Shen received PhD degree from the University of Melbourne and has been involved in cancer clinical trials.
He provides cancer services to South-eastern areas of metropolitan Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. Dr Shen is committed to collaborating with and assisting local Doctors to organize diagnostic investigation for possible cancer cases.
With clinical privileges and consulting rooms at both Beleura and Peninsula Private Hospitals, Dr Shen is well positioned to assist in managing the ever growing number of people throughout the Peninsula’s community with cancers.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Beleura Private Hospital
- Peninsula Private Hospital Victoria
- The Valley Private Hospital
- St John of God Berwick Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Centre - Noble Park
- Affiliated Clinics
- Peninsula Oncology Centre
- South Eastern Oncology
- Frankston Haematology and Oncology Centre
- Peninsula and Southeast Oncology Centre
- Affiliated Organisations
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- Medical Conditions
- Lung cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Urological cancer