Dr Hoan Tran (Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Specialist)
- 03 9318 4377
Dr Hoan Tran is a Respiratory and Sleep Disorders Physician. He is a member of the Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand, the Australian Sleep Association, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the American College of Chest Physicians and a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians.
Dr Tran received his medical degree (MB, BS) from Monash University in Melbourne. He completed his sub-specialty training in respiratory medicine and sleep medicine at the Alfred Hospital and Western Hospital. He has performed clinical research in smoking related lung diseases and presented abstracts at several national and international scientific meetings.
Dr Tran holds a public hospital appointment at Western Hospital and is a board member of Brunswick Private Hospital (formally Vaucluse Hospital). He also consults privately with Western Respiratory and Sleep Clinic in Footscray, Niddrie, Brunswick, Williamstown and Werribee.
Dr Tran’s clinical interests includes sleep disordered breathing, insomnia, parasomnias, narcolepsy, chronic cough, asthma and smoking related lung diseases. He also speaks Vietnamese.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Brunswick Private Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Lung and Sleep Victoria - Footscray
- Lung and Sleep Victoria - Niddrie
- Lung and Sleep Victoria - Brunswick
- Lung and Sleep Victoria - Williamstown
- Lung and Sleep Victoria - Springvale
- Lung and Sleep Victoria - Patterson Lakes
- Wyndham Private Medical Centre
- Lung and Sleep Victoria - Seymour