Dr Chris Barnes (Haematologist)
Chris Barnes received medical training at Monash University before training in paediatric haematology and oncology at the Royal Children’s Hospital. He completed clinical and laboratory haematology training at the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Chris has trained overseas at the Hospital for Sick Children, and St Michaels Hospital, Toronto, Canada where he trained as a clinical fellow in haemostasis and thrombosis.
Chris has a particular interest in paediatric haematology and the diagnosis and management of non – malignant haematological conditions including thrombosis and bleeding disorders.
- Hospital Affiliations
- John Fawkner Private Hospital
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade
- Royal Children's Hospital - Parkville
- Cabrini Malvern
- Cabrini Brighton
- Royal Women's Hospital - Parkville
- Affiliated Clinics
- Melbourne Paediatric Specialists
- Melbourne Haematology - Coburg
- Affiliated Organisations
- Melbourne Haematology