Dr Bradley Seeto (Orthopaedic Surgeon)
- 02 9362 5975
Dr Seeto knee specialist is a leader in Orthopaedic Surgery of the knee.
Dr Seeto completed his medical degree at the University of New South Wales in 1995. He was selected for advanced training in Orthopaedic Surgery by the Australian Orthopaedic Association, and was admitted to Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in 2004.
Dr Seeto spent a further 12 months obtaining international orthopaedic experience in knee replacement and sports medicine at East Surrey Hospital in the United Kingdom and at the Pellenberg Orthopaedic Hospital in Leuven, Belgium.
Dr Seeto – orthopaedic Knee Surgeon – has performed over 2,000 mainly knee procedures.
- Hospital Affiliations
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Vincent's Private Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital
- East Sydney Private Hospital
- Unicompartmental and total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive and computer-assisted Surgery
- Revision knee replacement
- Arthroscopic knee surgery (ACL reconstruction and meniscal surgery)
- Cartilage transplantation procedures