Dr Arun Chandu (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon)
- Assoc Prof Arun Chandu
- FRACDS (OMS) 2005
- Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery University of Melbourne 2002
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery United Kingdom 1997
- Bachelor of Dental Science University of Melbourne 1994
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Languages Spoken
- Medical Specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Associate Professor Arun Chandu completed his Medicine, Dentistry and a Masters of Dental Science from The University of Melbourne and holds a fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of England Royal College Australasian College of Dental Surgeons. He has had extensive training in Australia and the UK and completed a Head of Neck Surgery fellowship and Oculoplastic Fellowship at St. George’s Hospital, London. 2005.
Arun is a Specialist Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon with a special interest in the removal of Wisdom teeth, orthognathic surgery and salivary glad surgery. He is particularly interested in reconstruction of the jaw and teeth with bone grafts and dental implants.