Dr Anubhav Mittal (General Surgeon)
Dr. Anubhav Mittal is pancreatic, liver, gallbladder and hernia surgeon. His expertise covers the whole range of upper GI, liver and pancreas-related diseases. He specialises in neuroendocrine tumours of the pancreas and small bowel. These complex tumours are reviewed by Dr Mittal at a neuroendocrine multidisciplinary team meeting fortnightly.
Dr Mittal also specialises in gallstones, hernias, pancreatic cancer, complex biliary disease and retroperitoneal tumours. He is a Visiting Medical Officer at Royal North Shore, Ryde and Norwest private hospitals.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- North Shore Private Hospital
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Ryde Hospital
- Affiliated Clinics
- Ryde Endocrinology
- Affiliated Organisations
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery / Hepatopancreatobiliary
- Pancreatic, gallbladder and hernia surgery