Dr Alexandre Ades (Obstetrics and Gynaecological Ultrasound Specialist)
Dr Alex Ades is a specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist accredited by the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist (RANZCOG), the Health Insurance Commission (HIC) and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Dr Ades is an extensively trained and experienced surgeon and has been involved in public and private practice as well as academic tertiary education for almost 20 years.
Dr Ades currently works at The Royal Women's Hospital, lectures at the University of Melbourne and treats private patients at Frances Perry House, Epworth Hawthorn Hospital, Epworth Freemasons and St Vincent's Private.
His main expertise is Gynaecologic Surgery and especially Minimally Invasive Procedures.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Frances Perry House
- Royal Women's Hospital - Parkville
- Epworth Hawthorn
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade
- Epworth Richmond
- St Vincent's Private Hospital
- St Vincent's Private Fitzroy
- Affiliated Clinics
- Advanced Gynaecology
- Agora Specialist Centre
- Affiliated Organisations
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society Ltd (AGES)
- International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy (ISGE)
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Affiliated Universities
- University of Melbourne