Chiropractors diagnose and treat physiological and mechanical disorders of the locomotor system and tissue strain, stress and dysfunction that impede normal neural, vascular and biochemical mechanisms, and provide advice on preventing these disorders. A chiropractor can provide the following treatment:
- administering a variety of neurological, musculoskeletal and functional tests to identify
and assess physical problems and ailments of patients
- planning and discussing effective management of patients' dysfunction.
- designing, reviewing, monitoring, assessing and evaluating treatment programs.
- Dr Kirsten Strudwick (Chiropractor)
- Dr Heidi Power (Chiropractor)
- Dr Vu Thien Nguyen (GP)
- Dr John Cice (Chiropractor)
- Dr Angela Cice (Chiropractor)
- Dr Felipe Baccan (Chiropractor)
- Dr Jeremy Hammond (Chiropractor)
- Dr Yohan Choi (Chiropractor)
- Dr Mark El-Hayek (Chiropractor)
- Dr Simon Carlin (Chiropractor)