Adelaide Pelvic Pain Network
The Adelaide Pelvic Pain Network is a group of independent, like-minded health professionals committed to helping people of all ages with pelvic pain.
We understand that pelvic pain is real and we will work with you to find solutions.With our diverse skills we aim to provide best practice care.Our practitioners work at various sites across Adelaide and meet regularly to ensure the best outcomes for people with pelvic pain.
- Ms Alexandra Burnett (Physiotherapist)
- Miss Selma Van Diest (Psychologist)
- Dr Clare Fairweather (GP)
- Dr Preetam Ganu (Gynaecologist)
- Ms Amanda Gierasch (Physiologist)
- Ms Felicity Langley (Physiotherapist)
- Michelle Martin (Psychologist)
- Dr Tonia Mezzini (Sexual Health Medicine Specialist)
- Dr Patricia Neumann (Physiotherapist)
- Ms Victoria Nisenblat (Gynaecologist)
- Ms Sarah Propsting (Physiotherapist)
- Ms Sonia Scharfbillig (Physiotherapist)
- Dr Jane Woolcock (Gynaecologist)