Veteran Health Association
Six weeks into our program, veterans report living a better life and show meaningful improvements in physical and mental health.
A message for veterans
Veterans, a better life starts with you.
Whatever your goals, we’ll support you to achieve them.
We’re dedicated to improving the physical and mental health of veterans.
While health care normally focuses on treating symptoms in isolation, we’re focused on the person as a whole—you.
We’re not here to judge or tell you what you should do. We’re here to support you to achieve your goals—whatever they are.
We’ll work with you to set your goals and use science and best practice to achieve them.
Whatever your goals, we’ve got you.
So if you’re ready to live better, we’re ready to support you get there.
Get in touch today, call us on 1800 490 623.
About the Veterans' Better Life Program
• SHAPED BY VETERANS FOR VETERANS: we offer support the way you like it.
• ONE TEAM, ONE LOCATION, ONE APPOINTMENT: we’re a one-stop-shop for all the support you need to get back on track. You’ll have one dedicated team with just one appointment at one location.
• RELAXED ENVIRONMENT: we’re based in health clubs; it’s relaxed with no clinical feel (just us in our PT gear and fun socks!).
• TAILORED PROGRAM: we understand that every veteran is different and has different needs and goals. We start by asking what’s most important to you right now—then tailor the program from there.
• INTEGRATED AND EVIDENCE-BASED: our program is multidisciplinary and evidence-based.
• GETS RESULTS: since 2015, we’ve been supporting hundreds of veterans each year to get back on track. Six weeks into our program, veterans report living a better life and show meaningful improvements in physical and mental health.
• NO OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS: DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment upon a GP referral. We welcome DVA clients. If you’re not a DVA Health Card holder but want to join our program, get in touch and we’ll discuss your options.
• ELIGIBILITY: our program is available to all Australian veterans who have served at least one day in the ADF.
• LOCATIONS: we currently run out of health clubs on the: - Gold Coast - Brisbane - Tweed Shire. Visit our website to find a location near you.
Joining our program is easy. All you need is a referral from your doctor or hospital discharge planner, and we’ll do the rest. Get in touch today, call us on 1800 490 623.
START LIVING A BETTER LIFE NOW!
- 1800 490 623
- Allied Health
- Integrated and evidence-based health care service
- Gold Coast
- Tweed Shire
- Medical Interventions
- Exercise Physiology
- Medical Conditions
- improve fitness
- lose weight
- reduce injury and pain
- manage disease and addictions
- find direction
- improve job prospects
- enhance relationships
- Related Topics
- Veterans' Better Life Program
- Veteran health
- Veteran support
- Veteran benefits
- Veteran weight loss
- Veteran pain management
- Veteran injury management
- Veteran PTSD management
- Veteran fitness
- Veteran disease and addictions management
- Veteran support with relationships, direction and job prospects
- Veteran support
- Veteran physical health
- Veteran mental health