Dr Frances Maxwell (GP)
Dr Frankie grew up in North Queensland. She graduated from the University of Queensland Medical School in 2004. After working at The Townsville Hospital for 2 years, she moved to the Geelong area in 2006 and loved it so much she has been working here since.
Dr Frankie particularly enjoys helping patients with the following issues:
- Family health
- Children’s health
- Gay men’s health
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Medical terminations of pregnancy (MTOP)
- Sexual health including STI screening & management
- Travel medicine
It is really important to Dr Frankie that all aspects of healthcare can be discussed in a safe, non-judgmental and caring way.
- Affiliated Clinics
- North Geelong Medical Clinic